Schedule your CNA Skills Test for Long-Term Care Nurse Aide. Test is approximately 60 minutes. Please bring the following:
- Check in FIRST at the Business and Career Services office. Look for our name on the building.
- Wear Scrubs - any color or design will work.
- Bring original photo ID, Social Security Card, and a photo ID documenting residency status in the U.S.
- Bring original Training Verification Form or OSDH Letter.
- Bring a patient! This person cannot be someone who works with patients in the healthcare field, or a current or former health student.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to test time.
- Both tester and patient must be freshly showered. Testing evaluator reserves the right to refuse testing due to poor hygiene.
- No testing allowed if more than 10 minutes late.
**NO REFUND for cancelations within 48 business hours of scheduled test.
**There is a $50 reschedule testing fee for cancelled or failure to show up at scheduled testing time.